Welcome to Gale Courses!
Gale Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led courses that you can take entirely online. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month. A Farmington Community Library card is needed to access them.
How to Enroll:
- Browse through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click "Enroll Now" next to the course of your choice.
- Select your course start date and click "Continue."
- Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students - Enter your email address in the New Student area and click "Create Account." Complete the "Account and Student Information" page and then click "Continue."
- Returning Students - Enter your account email and password and then click "Sign In"
- Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click "Use Library Card" to complete your enrollment.
Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and view lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will be automatically dropped.
Students who are dropped from a course will be able to enroll in the course during a later session.